1) Please note all deposits are non-refundable, however if a cancellation is made or clients need to reschedule, we are able transfer the deposit to a new booking given a minimum of 24 hours notice. If you can no longer make it to your appointment, you are more than welcome to send someone else in to fill in your spot.
2) We do not refund gift vouchers, they are non transferrable, not redeemable for cash, products or other services.
3) Prepaid packages are non refundable and non transferable.
4) Specials/discounts/promotions cannot be combined.
Before the appointment
*** If you have previously experienced allergic reaction to eyelash extensions, you must have GP’s written approval to proceed your lash appointment. ***
1) Please arrive with NO eye makeup
2) Please do not curl your lashes on the day of your appointment
3) Please do not use an oil-based makeup remover (oil residue may create a weaker bond between the extensions and your natural lashes)
4) Failing the above 3 requirements will result in time deducted from your booking (ie. LESS LASHES APPLIED!).
5) Please remove your contacts prior treatment. This will minimize potential infections or irritation to the eyes.
6) Please contact us!! If you are running late, please notify us by text messages or phone calls. We will try to accommodate you however we cannot guarantee to perform the full treatment, and standard fees will still apply.
7) If a no show occurs, 100% of the service cost will be charged, and we will no longer provide our services to you.
After the appointment
1) Please contact the studio within 48 hours of your initial appointment if we did not perform services to meet your expectations.
2) Eyelash extension may not be suitable for everybody. Please note that reactions/irritations may occur to anyone at no fault of lash techs or products used.
3) If this happens, please go to see a doctor as soon as possible and contact us immediately so we can arrange a time to remove your extensions. Should you need to seek medical attention, you must do so, and at your own expense.
4) While there are no refunds for this service once applied, removal within 48 hours is complimentary. It is important to understand that self-removal methods or having another practitioner or professional - even your doctor- remove your extensions) may result in excessive lash breakage and temporary damage.
1) You MUST have at least 40% of lashes left to qualify as a fill.
2) We do not infill other people’s work.
3) Infills are charged by time. Standard 2 weeks infill is 60mins. 3 weeks infill 75mins. 4 weeks infill 90mins. More time, more lashes applied. Please choose accordingly. If you are unsure which option to book, please discuss with your stylist.
We try our best to take care each of our clients, but please understand that personal belongings are the responsibility of clients.