Before the appointment
***If you have previously experienced allergic reaction to eyelash extensions, you must have GP’s written approval to proceed your lash appointment.***
1. Please arrive with NO eye makeup
2. Please do not curl your lashes on the day of your appointment
3. Please do not use an oil-based makeup remover (oil residue may create a weaker bond between the extensions and your natural lashes)
*Failing the above 3 requirements will result in time deducted from your booking (ie. LESS LASHES APPLIED!).
4. Please remove your contacts prior treatment. This will minimize potential infections or irritation to the eyes.
5. Please contact us!! If you are running late, please notify us by text messages or phone calls. We will try to accommodate you however we cannot guarantee to perform the full treatment, and standard fees will still apply.
*If a no show occurs, 100% of the service cost will be charged.
*Two no shows, we will no longer provide our services to you.
After the appointment
1. Please contact the studio within 48 hours of your initial appointment if we did not perform services to meet your expectations.
2.Eyelash extension may not be suitable for everybody. Please note that reactions/irritations may occur to anyone at no fault of lash techs or products used.
*If this happens, please go to see a doctor as soon as possible and contact us immediately so we can arrange a time to remove your extensions. Should you need to seek medical attention, you must do so, and at your own expense.
3. While there are no refunds for this service once applied, removal within 48 hours is complimentary. It is important to understand that self-removal methods or having another practitioner or professional - even your doctor- remove your extensions) may result in excessive lash breakage and temporary damage.
1. If you have less than 30% of lashes left, a new set will be required.
2. If you already have eyelash extensions from another salon and they are not applied properly, a removal fee of $40 will be applied.
3. If you have existing lashes from another place and wish to book in infills with us, we encourage you to come in for a consultation prior to your appointment for us to decide whether you are eligible for foreign infill.
*We do not hold responsibilities for any complications resulting from different work/products and cannot guarantee the final outcome.
Deposits & Refunds
1. Late cancellations OR late changes to your appointment with less than 24 hours notice your 40% deposit will not be refundable. OR if you paid in full, 60% of the amount will be transferred to you next appointment.
2. The deposit will be refunded or transferred to your next appointment if given 24 hours notice. The transaction will appear on your statement 3-5 business days. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there is any issues with the refunds.
3. We do not refund gift vouchers, they are non transferrable, not redeemable for cash, products or other services.
4. Prepaid packages are non refundable and non transferable.
5. Specials/discounts/promotions can not be combined.
Personal belongings & private information
1. We try our best to take care each of our clients, but please understand that personal belongings are the responsibility of clients.
2. We are committed to the privacy and protection of your information.